Welcome to Sertar and Larung Gar, What’s the weather in Sertar, what to wear when traveling in Sertar? We give you some suggestions.
Clothing Tips of Sertar(Serthar or Seda)
Sertar(Serthar or Seda) is at the altitude of about 3800 meters, annually average temperature of 0℃. From April to September, the weather is good, the temperature is not so high, but the temperature difference is really obvious between day and night; in summer, it rains frequently, so you have to do rainproof measures. From October to March next year, the temperature is about -10℃, and you can wear one vacuum cotton down jacket, two thick sweaters, one long johns, one long woolen underwear, one thick pants; you have to prepare scarf, gloves, thick socks, woolen gaiters, etc. There is no air-conditioner in the room in winter, so you have to keep yourself warm.
=============Once In A Lifetime Trip!================
Why this route:
1. It’s a circle route, Not turning back.
2. Not only monastery, but also Geopark. Cultural and natural experience!
3. Langyi monastery, the largest Monastery of Bon religion!
4. Wu Ming Buddhist Institute, the biggest Buddhist academy in the world!
5. Nianbaoyuze National Geopark of China, beautiful but rarely known by people.
6. This route is totally different from other agency, and no doubt the BEST Route to Sertar for 5 days tour!
7. You have 1 whole day in Sertar Larung Gar!
Dates & Prices:
|Date||Group size||Price per person|
|August 12th-16th, 2016||4-10 Persons||USD640|
|September 16th-20th, 2016||4-10 Persons||USD640|