Duration: 1 Days
Areas: Dujiangyan, Qingchengshan, Chengdu
- World Heritage Site Dujiangyan Irrigation Project
- Taoist holy Mt. Qingchengshan
- Sichuan Cuisine, hot pot, Sichuan Opera-Face changing
8:30: Meet with the guide and driver in your Hotel.
Drive around 1 hour and a half to Dujiangyan Irrigation Project and visit. The irrigation system is a part of a Unesco World Heritage Site. It was built in the 3rd century BC by engineer Li Bing, was subject to alternating floods and droughts, by diverting the river into irrigation canals. It protects the Chengdu Plain for long time, and we can say that, were it not for such project, there would be no Sichuan as currently we know it.
Lunch taste the local food of Sichuan Cuisine – one of the 4 best cuisines of China near by the Park.
In the afternoon drive around 30 min to visit the holy Taoist Mt. Qingchengshan. It’s famous by the excellent environment and fresh air. Its beautiful trails are lined with gingko, plum and palm trees, temples and plenty of atmospheric sights along its four-hour return route. But you also can choose go up by cable car, and by walk for going down.
Drive about 1 hour back to Chengdu for dinner-hot pot at around 18:30.
20:00: enjoy the Sichuan Opera in another old tea house with Face Changing on Qingtai road.
- All private transport
- All mentioned accommodation on this trip
- All mentioned meals on this trip
- All mentioned entrance fee on this trip
- Local English-speaking guide for each place
- Local Chinese tour group insurance
- All international flights and the one didn’t metion on above
- Extra meals didn’t mentioned on above
- Individual visiting (entrance fee) and tour options didn’t described on above tour.